Reviews for our Christmas Yearbook
- Someone finally bought one for me! I will enjoy filling it out. Its easy ten mins to do once a year for a lot of memories. We always have a big christmas. I am really looking forward to seeing the names mount up over the years. Protected nicely in the cover. Spiral bound cardboard like pages so will last. Put away with the decs, for retrieval each year!
- I bought this book years ago for my daughter and we have great fun reading back through the years, thoroughly recommend this, hence why I have now bought it for a special friend too (Ellen)
- Bought for daughter's first Christmas in her own home. Can't wait to see her face when she opens it. A lovely gift.
- Beautiful idea, quality printing and presentation xxxx (Sarah, Tamworth)
- Difficult to buy gifts for the couple who already have everything including their 1st baby this year. This Memory Book will take years to fill and will provide wonderful memories of their little daughter growing up. Couldn't have thought up a better gift, thank you! (Anna, Glasgow)
- Perfect (Jennifer, Newtwonabbey)
- A lovely idea, especially for a new family. Simple but special (Jen, Woking)
These comments make up a small fraction of the five star rated reviews of our Christmas Yearbook